Since 2000, Apptus has been at the cutting edge of high-performance computing, search and navigation technologies, recommendation engines and online behavioural analytics. Our mission is to deliver a best-of-breed product that matches every customer’s need. In December 2021, Apptus joined forces with Voyado. This means that we now are a company of 200+ colleagues on an exciting journey together!
About the job
We are happy to announce our search for a Technical Project Manager to our office either in Lund or in Stockholm. You will work in a team consisting of 5 members and report to the Head of Expert Services. As Technical Project Manager the primary responsibility is to advise, educate and coordinate technical efforts to implementation partners and customers in their eSales implementation project. We are looking for someone that has experience in programming or scripting languages, educating users in a technical setting and project management. This is a role for someone who thinks of themselves as a generalist and likes diversification within their daily work routines.
- Onboard customers – coordinate technical efforts with the customer and/or partner. Guide them through our technical documentation, academy, and onboarding processes. You will ensure the customer is clear on the technical aspects of the process, recommend best practices, analyze, and document the implementation health, and investigate issues raised by the customer.
- Upgrade customers – guide customer and/or partner in their eSales upgrade process.
- Plan and Deliver workshops and training courses to educate & train customers and implementation partners on how to work with eSales. Finding the right balance of communicating technical details depending on the level of technical understanding of the customer or partner.
- Troubleshoot and come up with solutions
- Work closely with the product development team to have your say in new functionality.
- Participate in internal process improvements within the Services Dept.
So, who are you?
You are a team player that values and thrive when working with others. You have good communication skills and are structured with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively. In the role it's essential to have an excellent customer focus and professional approach. You are a social person with technical curiosity and enjoy being the student as well as the teacher.
Skills & background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Languages: Business level Swedish and English
- Experience in Rest API and Structured Data, for example XML, JSON, HTTP
- Experience in communicating and educating in a technical setting
- Experience in project management
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make the leading product in Europe's retail and e-commerce space, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to this task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is happy in their work. The work environment is characterised by honesty and professionalism across all departments, topped by a big scoop of friendliness. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative environment where personal development is as important as high competence. Does this sound like something for you?
Come join us!
Want to be a part of our dynamic and growing team? Well, don’t hesitate to apply now! Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we might close the ad if we find the right candidate.
It’s vacay time! We really value taking time off to recharge our batteries. We hope that you are doing the same while reading this ad, perhaps you are laying in a sunbed somewhere or you just got back from a mountain bike tour. Either way, we hope you are as relaxed as us and that you are okay with us reaching out on you in regards to your application when we’re back on track in August.