Are you in the beginning of your sales career and want to join a fun and motivated team? Do you like to have contact with customers and work close to sales and marketing? Here you get the chance to be a part of a company and an industry that progresses very quickly - with cutting-edge technologies like AI and machine learning.
We are now looking for a Sales Development Representative!
The role and the team
We are happy to announce the search for our next Sales Development Representative (SDR) to Apptus headquarters in Lund. You will work in a team consisting of four other SDR: s and work strategically towards the European market. As a SDR you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the sales team. We will spend time on your onboarding and you will get a mentor to support you to get up to speed.
• Work with the sales and marketing teams to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Develop new business via mass communication such as email and telephone to introduce our solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Mapping prospective accounts by doing research online.
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our in-and outbound marketing activity turns into leads, and continually refine our process to convert leads to customers.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
We are looking for someone with:
• Minimum 2 years experience within sales.
• Language’s skills: Business-level Swedish or another Nordic language and English.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
It is also nice if you have
• Business acumen and general understanding of web-technology.
• University or similar in Business, Communications or related field.
• Experience of working within retail industry.
• Technical Knowledge / Experience from the eCommerce and/or Content Management, CRM sector.
As a person
The successful candidate is driven, strongly goal oriented and has high ambitions. You are flexible, have a good structure in your work and strong analytic skills. We are looking for a self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills who loves to see results!
Some more practical information
- This is a full-time position.
- The position is based in Lund, although we have a flexible working culture.
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make the leading product in Europe's retail and e-commerce space, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to this task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is happy in their work. The work environment at Apptus is characterized by honesty and professionalism across all departments, topped by a big scoop of friendliness. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative work environment where personal development is as important as high competence. Does this sound like something for you?
Come join us!
Want to be a part of our dynamic and growing Sales team? Well, don’t hesitate to apply now! Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we might close the ad if we find the right candidate.