Since 2000, Apptus has been at the cutting edge of high-performance computing, search and navigation technologies, recommendation engines and online behavioral analytics. Our mission is to deliver a best-of-breed product that matches every customer’s need. In December 2021, Apptus joined forces with Voyado. This means that we now are a company of 200 + colleagues on an exciting journey together!
About the role
We are happy to announce the search for a DevOps Security Engineer to join Apptus headquarters in Lund. In this role, you will manage, monitor and develop our Cloud. Apptus eSales is a SaaS service used by some of the leading companies in eCommerce. You will also participate in the daily operations and perform various tasks within system administration, security analyses, improvement work that occurs continuously. In the role of DevOps Security Engineer it´s important for you to develop and take your place as a true expert in the operation of the environments used in a software company.
What you will be doing
- Planning, follow-up, administration of IT resources.
- Lead and participate in installations, operation and maintenance of the company's Cloud Environment within AWS.
- Installation and configuration of IT Systems.
- Improvement and further development of monitoring systems. Coordinate structure, cooperation and responsibility between systems where needed.
- Involved in security for our entire cloud.
- Support and develop our Cloud infrastructure
- Monitoring and surveillance of our Cloud environment
- Improve security in our Cloud environment
- Optimizing infrastructure orchestration
- Cloud quality toolset
- Containers and continuous integration
We are looking for
To thrive in the role of DevOps Security Engineer you have excellent communication skills as you will be teaching the team various concepts like scalability, automation, and security. You are a natural problem solver who works pro-actively by taking initiative. You are a person who takes great pride in your analytical ability and high sense of responsibility, you know the value of great teamwork!
- Good to advanced knowledge in AWS and it’s security functions
- Experience and knowledge of programming languages and automation tools.
- At least two years' experience of working with IT infrastructure/cloud.
- At least two years' experience of working in IT security.
- Good knowledge of administration and security of Linux systems, operation of applications and services.
- Education: University level in the field of engineering or computer science.
- Languages: Business level Swedish & Business level English.
Some more practical information…
- This is a full-time position and we want you to start ASAP.
- The position is based in Lund.
- We have a flexible working culture.
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make the leading product in Europe's retail and e-commerce space, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to this task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is happy in their work. The work environment at Apptus is characterized by honesty and professionalism across all departments, topped by a big scoop of friendliness. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative work environment where personal development is as obvious as high competence. Does this sound like something for you?
Come join us!
Want to be a part of our dynamic and growing team at Apptus? Well, don’t hesitate to apply now! Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we might be closing the ad if we find the right candidate.