Be a part of a fun and motivated tech company where you will have the opportunity to work directly with customers in different sectors, such as lifestyle, fashion, food, home goods, and much more! In December 2021, Apptus joined forces with Voyado. This means that we now are a company of 200 + colleagues on an exciting journey together!
Apptus is growing and we are happy to announce our search for a new colleague to join our Customer Success Team in Lund! Your main focus as a Customer Success Manager is to be an important partner and expert to our customers. You will be working towards maximizing their investments, bringing value to them, and to make sure that they get the most out of our product. You will help them to reach their business goals and build value proposition, and grow them into advocates.
As our new team member, you will be responsible for some of our new customers from different sectors, and of various account sizes. You will be a part of a team consisting of four other Customer Success Managers and a Customer Success team leader. You will report to our Director of Services.
- Lead customers from post-sales activities throughout the entire lifecycle through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Recognize and understand technical problems, and find solutions for customers’ value requirements and suggest improvements to existing implementations.
- Guide existing customers with day-to-day questions based on the latest best practices and available tools. You will be demonstrating success and statistics to our customers by measuring and analyzing KPIs, identifying cases and playing a part in analyzing and conveying them successfully.
- Monitor and log technical information on the usage of our product, using our in-house developed toolbox, along with existing commonly-used 3rd party tools.
- Play an active part in onboarding and implementation to new customers. This is in close collaboration with the Expert Services team at Apptus, and any external partners that are involved in the technical process.
We are looking for someone with
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in customer relations in a technical environment.
- Experience handling multiple customer accounts within the role.
- Experience of building value proposition to customers in a business environment.
- Languages: Business level Swedish and English.
- Education: Information technology or equivalent technical education.
- It is beneficial if you have work experience from the e-commerce sector.
Some more practical information
- This is a full-time position, and we want you to start as soon as possible.
- This position is based in Lund or Stockholm, we have a flexible working culture.
- Once COVID restrictions ease, it is a requirement to be able to travel 1-2 days/ month, mainly in Scandinavia.
As a person
To be a successful Customer Success Manager, you are a social and curious person, and eager to learn more. You are service-oriented with a great ability to build trust with customers and take ownership. Your communication skills are excellent, as well as your ability to understand complex problems. To fit in with the team, you value teamwork and thrive when working with others. To succeed in this role, it is also important to be structured, with the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make the leading product in Europe's retail and e-commerce space, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to this task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is happy in their work. The work environment at Apptus is characterised by honesty and professionalism across all departments, topped by a big scoop of friendliness. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative work environment where personal development is as obvious as high competence. Does this sound like something for you? Well, don’t hesitate to apply. Now!
Come join us
If you wish to be a part of our dynamic and growing team, send us your details through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we might be closing the ad if we find the right candidate.